Invisalign has evolved more than just being an option to straighten teeth. This treatment methods goes far beyond in correcting bite issues, crowded teeth and misaligned teeth. Invisalign eliminates the hassle of wearing traditional metal braces to offer a comfortable option to straighten teeth.
What Happens During the Treatment?
- During the initial consultation, our dentist will discuss your requirements to determine if you are a suitable candidate. You can have all your queries answered during the treatment without any kind of hesitation.
- Our dentist will then take impressions of your teeth with images and x-rays. Once it is processed, the movement of teeth over the treatment period is understood. Further the aligners of each shape are then suggested by your dentist.
- Aligners can only be removed while eating, brushing and flossing. As you keep replacing each aligner with the next in series, your teeth will shift little by little, week by week. This happens until the teeth are straightened to the final position.
During the recent years, we have helped patients transform their lives through better smiles. Being one of the most advanced clear aligner technology, Invisalign are a comfortable way of teeth straightening.
What Makes Us Different?
- Our dentists use the most advanced methods to straighten crooked and improperly spaced teeth almost invisibly.
- We have the most experienced of renowned dentists who are ready to offer you with custom-made treatment. Book a consultation today and start your journey towards a beautiful smile.
- All you need is 3-4 follow up visits to tailor the treatment.
Benefits of Wearing Invisalign
- Owing to its virtually invisible feature, Invisalign are barely noticeable. They fit with your lifestyle and day to day interaction.
- They give you the flexibility to eat and drink whatever you want during the treatment. They can also be removed during brushing and flossing as you would normally do for a great oral hygiene.
- There are no metal brackets with Invisalign that could lead to irritation. Since your office visit does not involve adjustments, you will be spending less time in the dentist’s chair.
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign, irrespective of the thought that whether it may be right for you or not, don’t hesitate to contact us. We happily serve patients of all ages along with their unique needs.Schedule an appointment to learn more about our Invisalign services today. By opting Invisalign services, you not only improve your oral health but also your overall appearance at a cost you can afford.